Where To In Singapore?

Before leaving the Philippines, I asked my sister "what place should we not miss going to" in Singapore. She used to work in Singapore way back in 1996, if I am not mistaken.

She was still single then. Lots of work, lots of extra money (should I add lots of Singapore gold?), lots of freedom, lots of time (compared to married women), but kinda needing lots of solid direction, that's how single ladies are then, in my opinion (strictly mine).

Back to the question of "the where in Singapore". Her response was "Sentosa". Of course, we have to see "The Merlion", it is Singapore.

I read that Singapore has recently opened the "Sky Park at Marina Bay" to the public. We heard that Sentosa has a new tourist spot, the "Universal Studios".

So we had two target sites : the Sky Park and Sentosa.

P.S. She was insisting that I see the "Songs of the Sea", a dancing-water-laser-lights show. I wanted to go on a Quay boat ride. Wait, she has to see the "old Singapore". As the list went on, we had definite things we agreed on - mass on Sunday and "super Singaporean food" at the hawkers (delicious, authentic and cheap, heheh).

No comments:

Post a Comment