This is the Day the Lord Has Made

"What a great day it is." This is what I said today when I woke up. It's good to be saying this to myself. I remember not wanting to even wake up in the morning just last month because of a seemingly super heavy burden.

Anyway, I just got back from my trip to Israel and started noting my travel adventures in a new blog . . .

My Holy Land Pilgrimage

I previous pilgrimage was a Marian pilgrimage was a "Marian Pilgrimage" in Europe. I had the time of my life there for we went in Autumn and I just love the colorful sight of Autumn leaves. Do visit this site, thanks . . .

Europe Travel Blog

I also visited Malaysia, a place where nature and modern buildings blend. My travel blog on this one is . . .

Holidays in Malaysia


Have a happy day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment